Do you love Wendy’s chili Recipe?
It’s one of the most popular items on the menu, and for good reason. It’s hearty, flavorful & just the thing to hit the spot on a cold day.
But what if you could make Wendy’s chili at home? That’s right, with this easy recipe, you can enjoy your favorite chili whenever you want, Without having to leave your house.
So what are you waiting for?
How to make Wendy’s Chili Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (optional)
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the onion, green bell pepper, celery, chili seasoning, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Cook until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chilies, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans & water to the pot. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour, or until the chili has thickened.
- Stir in the vinegar (if using) & simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onions, avocado & jalapeños.
Why Make Wendy’s Chili at Home?
There are many reasons why you might want to make Wendy’s chili at home. Here are a few:
It’s cheaper:- Making chili at home is a great way to save money, Especially if you’re feeding a crowd. A pot of Wendy’s chili can cost upwards of $10, but you can make a big batch of chili at home for a fraction of the price.
It’s healthier:- When you make chili at home, you can control the ingredients. This means that you can use fresh, high-quality ingredients & avoid any unhealthy additives or preservatives.
It’s more customizable:- You can customize your homemade chili to your liking. For example, if you like a spicier chili, You can add more chili powder Or cayenne pepper.
If you prefer a thicker chili, You can mash some of the beans Or add a cornstarch slurry.
It’s more satisfying:- There’s nothing quite like enjoying a bowl of Chili that you made yourself. It’s a great way to show off your cooking skills and impress your friends & family.
Benefits of making Wendy’s Chili Recipe at home
There are many benefits to making Wendy’s chili recipe at home, including:
Cost: Making chili at home is much Cheaper than buying it from a restaurant.
Health: You can control the ingredients when you make chili at home, Which means you can avoid unhealthy additives & preservatives.
Customization: You can customize your homemade chili to your liking, such as by adding more Or less spice, or different toppings.
Satisfaction: There’s nothing quite like enjoying a bowl of chili that you made yourself.
Here are Some additional benefits of making Wendy’s chili at home:
1. You can make a big batch and freeze it for later, so you’ll always have a delicious & convenient meal on hand.
2. You can experiment with different ingredients & toppings to create your own unique version of Wendy’s chili.
3. You can make it as spicy Or mild as you like.
4. You can add extra toppings, Such as shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado Or jalapeños.
5. You can enjoy it with your favorite sides, Such as cornbread, crackers Or rice.
Overall, making Wendy’s chili at home is a great way to save money, eat healthier & enjoy a delicious & satisfying meal.
Wendy’s Chili Nutrition Facts
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving||Daily Value (%DV)|
|Vitamin A||10% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
|Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
|Tuesday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
|Wednesday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
|Thursday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
|Friday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
|Saturday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
|Sunday||06:30 am||01:00 am|
Wendy’s Holiday Hours
|Jan 1||New Year’s Day||Sunday||Regular Hours|
|Jan 16||Martin Luther King Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Feb 20||Presidents’ Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|April 7||Good Friday||Friday||Regular Hours|
|April 9||Easter||Sunday||Regular Hours|
|May 29||Memorial Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Jul 4||Independence Day||Tuesday||Regular Hours|
|Sep 4||Labor Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Oct 9||Columbus Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Nov 11||Veterans Day||Saturday||Regular Hours|
|Nov 22||Day Before Thanksgiving||Wednesday||Regular Hours|
|Nov 24||Black Friday||Friday||Regular Hours|
|Dec 24||Christmas Eve||Sunday||Regular Hours|
|Dec 25||Christmas Day||Monday||Closed|
|Dec 31||New Year’s Eve||Sunday||Closes early|
Wendy’s Contact Information
Corporate Office Address: 1 Dave Thomas Blvd.Dublin, Ohio, 43017
Corporate Office Phone Number: (614) 764-3100
You can also contact the team of Wendy’s by using the contact form on their website.
|Apps||Google Play and App Store|
|Corporate Social Responsibility||wendys.com/what-we-value|
Social Media Handles
FAQs About Wendy’s Chili Recipe
What are the calories in a bowl of Wendy’s chili?
A bowl of Wendy’s chili without any toppings contains 310 calories. Toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream & avocado can add additional calories.
Is Wendy’s chili gluten-free?
Wendy’s chili is not gluten-free. It contains Gluten from the wheat flour in the chili seasoning.
Is Wendy’s chili dairy-free?
Wendy’s chili is not dairy-free. It contains dairy from the milk in the canned tomatoes & tomato sauce.
Is Wendy’s chili vegetarian?
No, Wendy’s chili is not Vegetarian. It contains ground beef.
Is Wendy’s chili vegan?
No, Wendy’s Chili is not vegan. It contains ground beef and dairy.
How do I store Wendy’s chili?
Wendy’s Chili can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How do I reheat Wendy’s chili?
To reheat Wendy’s chili, simply transfer it to a pot or Dutch oven and heat over medium heat until warmed through. You can also reheat Wendy’s chili in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, Or until warmed through.
Can I freeze Wendy’s chili?
Yes, you can freeze Wendy’s chili. To freeze Wendy’s Chili, simply let it cool completely, then transfer it to a freezer-safe container. Chili will be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Wendy’s chili is a delicious & hearty chili that is perfect for a cold winter day. It is easy to make at home and can be customized to your liking.
For a thicker chili, mash some of the beans against the side of the pot with a spoon. For a spicier chili, add more chili powder or cayenne pepper.
Serve with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onions, avocado & jalapeños.
Disclaimer: The Wendy’s Chili Recipe is a homemade version of Wendy’s chili. It is not an official recipe from Wendy’s, and the taste may vary from the chili served at Wendy’s restaurants. The nutrition information provided is estimated and may vary depending on the ingredients used and the cooking method.